~ NOVEMBER 14-18, 2017 ~
$3,900 or 2 for $7,000*
CHIKAE O.H., floral stylist, photographer & travel addict
Drawing inspiration from her Japanese, American and British heritage, her style is authentic, unconstrained, imperfect, intentional and minimalistic. Her ability to adapt to her surrounding with ease allows her to take her creativity on a journey that is unique to her, whether it’s foraging in the forest or finding that hidden corner with beautiful light that no one else notices.
• You want to change your mindset for success, cultivate your motivation, and channel your ambition into the best practices for the modern business.
• You want to learn how to attract your ideal client, how to get clear guidance on your pricing, and learn how to network with high end vendors
• You want clarity around how to stand out in a crowded market and book work that pays you well
• You want to gain confidence in directing, posing, and styling.
• You want to learn how to take photos in any lighting or weather situation and in any country
• You want to get rid of the limiting stories you keep telling yourself (telling yourself you don’t have enough time or money are the biggest lies!)
• You want to take life and business to the next level.
• You are tired of going it alone–always trying to learn on your own and not getting the support you need.
• You want to learn how to book destination weddings all over the world and get paid for them
• You want direction on street photography and how to sell your stock images to make passive income
• You want to make more money than wedding photography alone and expand your business into commercial and stock photography shoots
• The Brand New Revised Edition of THE PATH WORKBOOK: DESTINATION EDITION (over 100 pages of information, strategies, and best practices to implement when growing a Destination Wedding Business).
• Lodging on 14, 15, 16, 17th (with an option to lodge with us on the 13th for an additional fee)
• MEALS INCLUDED ARE: Dinner on the 14th. Lunch and Dinner on the 15th. Dinner on the 16th, Breakfast and Lunch on the 17th. (No alcoholic purchases at meals are included).
• A Tour Around Tokyo with Street Shooting on the 14th
• A Full Japanese Tea Ceremony Shoot on the 15th
• And Engagement Session and Bridal Couple on the 17th
• Excursion Transportation to the countryside is included, but not the individual tickets for the subway while in TOKYO.
• Airfare to and from Japan. A valid passport is needed to travel to Japan.
• Car Rentals or Transportation to the meeting space in TOKYO
• Outing Transportation on the subway, it is just too complicated. Tickets on the trains around TOKYO are very affordable.
After you have registered for the workshop a DETAILED ITINERARY and TRAVEL GUIDE will be emailed to you to answer all of your questions and help you plan your trip! This will cover what to bring, how to pack, clothing, excursion information and you letting us know if you’re one of those people who doesn’t eat gluten so we can accommodate you (I’m speaking from experience as I don’t eat it either. High five!)
Your payment is due in full now and is non-refundable. If you desire a payment plan and do not want to pay the entire amount at once, you may pay $2,500 deposit to hold your spot, however, the total cost of the ticket will be $200 more and remaining balance due 60 days before the workshop.
* To book as a duo, pls email me directly for customized invoices.
We reserve the right to vary or alter the program at any time and cancel the workshop if needed. If the workshop is canceled, all payments will be returned in full. This is very unlikely, but the law makes us put it here anyway. There are no refunds once you buy the ticket, but we will be happy to book you in another workshop if available.