~ April 16-18, 2018 ~
Photo Shoot Day Only $1,500* (April 17th) | Business Day Only $1,500 (April 18th)
- You need a clear step-by-step growing your business and bringing in revenue.
- You want to change your mindset for success, cultivate your motivation, and channel your ambition into the best practices for the modern business.
- You want to learn how to attract your ideal client, how to get clear guidance on your pricing, and learn how to network with high end vendors
- You want clarity around how to stand out in a crowded market and book work that pays you well
- You want to get rid of the limiting stories you keep telling yourself (telling yourself you don’t have enough time or money are the biggest lies!)
- You want to take life and business to the next level.
- You are tired of going it alone–always trying to learn on your own and not getting the support you need.
- You want to learn how to book weddings and commercial shoots all over the world and get paid for them
- You want to gain confidence in directing, posing, and styling
- You want to learn how to take photos in any lighting or weather situation
- You want to eat cake. Because we will. Lots of it.
• The Brand New Revised Edition of THE PATH WORKBOOK: WEDDING EDITION (over 100 pages of information, strategies, and best practices to implement when growing a Destination Wedding Business).
• Dinner on the 16th, Lunch and Dinner on the 17th, Lunch & Dinner on the 18th
• One Full Wedding Styled Shoot on Photo Shoot Day, One early morning shoot on the 18th.
• One Full Day of Business Classes, Marketing Strategies and Wealth Consciousness Training on Business Day
- Airfare to and from Utah
- Car Rentals or Transportation to the Venue each day
- Lodging in Salt Lake City for the 16th and 17th. ( We recommend you stay in airbnbs in downtown Salt Lake City. Send us an email for more guidance)
Your payment is due in full now and is non-refundable. If you desire a payment plan and do not want to pay the entire amount at once, you may pay $1,500 deposit to hold your spot, however, the total cost of the ticket will be $200 more and remaining balance due 60 days before the workshop.
We reserve the right to vary or alter the program at any time and cancel the workshop if needed. If the workshop is canceled, all payments will be returned in full. This is very unlikely, but the law makes us put it here anyway. There are no refunds once you buy the ticket, but we will be happy to book you in another workshop if available.