~ JULY 16-19, 2018 ~
SPECIAL GUEST : JENN PINDER FLOWERS
ALSO, you may attend JUST THE BUSINESS DAY of this workshop if you are not a photographer.
Are you Thirsty to Travel to Scotland? Listen to Bagpipes, Eat Haggis, and Make out with a HOT Man Wearing a kilt?
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF:
- You need a clear step-by-step growing your business and bringing in revenue.
- You want to change your mindset for success, cultivate your motivation, and channel your ambition into the best practices for the modern business.
- You want to learn how to attract your ideal client, how to get clear guidance on your pricing, and learn how to network with high end vendors
- You want clarity around how to stand out in a crowded market and book work that pays you well
- You want to get rid of the limiting stories you keep telling yourself (telling yourself you don’t have enough time or money are the biggest lies!)
- You want to take life and business to the next level.
- You are tired of going it alone–always trying to learn on your own and not getting the support you need.
- You want to learn how to book weddings and commercial shoots all over the world and get paid for them
- You want to gain confidence in directing, posing, and styling
- You want to learn how to take photos in any lighting or weather situation
- You live life at the highest level and believe in creating rich experiences for yourself
- You are thirsty to travel to Scotland, Listen to Bagpipes, Eat Haggis, and Look at men in Kilts!
- You are wanting to explore a different world and culture
- You are open to eating new foods, staying in hotels that are very modest, looking at life in a new way
- You have a desire to learn street photography and wedding photography and expand your creativity by looking at your process in new ways
- You are willing to invest in a workshop rich in travel, food, experiences, and rich photography
- You appreciate seeing other places in the non traditional “tourist” way
- You are open for adventure
• You are looking for a wild party and drinking and messing around
• You are not flexible with dealing with unknown cultures and customs
WORKSHOP INVESTMENT INCLUDES:
- THREE Nights of Accommodation in Our Mansion (some of the rooms might be shared experiences)
- Meals for the length of the workshop (alcohol NOT included and you will need to pay for these separately)
- One Couple’s Shoot in Edinburgh and One Styled Wedding Shoot
- One Day Business Bootcamp
- Outing and Excursion Transportation
• Airfare to and from Scotland. You are responsible for booking your airfare and pick up from Edinburgh airport. However, in the travel guide given to you once you book, it will walk you through the very easy steps to everything dealing with Scotland!
• OUTLANDER DAY TOUR is an extra $100 and we will be going the morning of the July 16 and finish up during the welcome dinner. I have a private van hired to take us to all the sites (he was even an extra in Outlander!)
After you have registered for the workshop a DETAILED ITINERARY will be emailed to you to answer all of your questions. We will have a Welcome Dinner on July 16th, Full Day of Classes and Shoots on the 17th and 18th and a Farewell Breakfast on the 19th.
Your payment is due in full now and is non-refundable. If you desire a payment plan and do not want to pay the entire amount at once, you may pay $2,000 deposit to hold your spot, however, the total cost of the ticket will be $200 more and remaining balance due 60 days before the workshop.
We reserve the right to vary or alter the program at any time and cancel the workshop if needed. If the workshop is canceled, all payments will be returned in full. This is very unlikely, but the law makes us put it here anyway. There are no refunds once you buy the ticket, but we will be happy to book you in another workshop if available.