~ May 10-13, 2018 ~
LIMITED TO FOUR ATTENDEES ONLY
Are You Finally Ready to Have a Legit Destination Wedding in Your Portfolio? And Eat Croissants, Get Personalize Coaching, and Book High End Clients?
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF:
- You want to create the ultimate PARISIAN PORTFOLIO in the course of one weekend.
- You want to change your mindset for success, cultivate your motivation, and channel your ambition into the best practices for the modern business.
- You want to learn how to attract your ideal client, how to get clear guidance on your pricing, and learn how to network with high end vendors
- You want have time going over websites, portfolios, and more with private input from D’Arcy
- You are tired of going it alone–always trying to learn on your own and not getting the support you need.
- You want to learn how to book weddings all over the world and get paid for them
- You want to gain confidence in directing, posing, and styling
- You live life at the highest level and believe in creating rich experiences for yourself
- You are thirsty to travel to Scotland, Listen to Bagpipes, Eat Haggis, and Look at men in Kilts!
- You are wanting to explore a different world and culture
- You are open to eating new foods, staying in hotels that are very modest, looking at life in a new way
- You appreciate seeing other places in the non traditional “tourist” way
- You are open for adventure
WORKSHOP INVESTMENT INCLUDES:
- Meals for the length of the workshop (alcohol and desserts NOT included and you will need to pay for these separately)
- Two Engagement Sessions, 1 Real Wedding, Walking Tour of Paris
- Daily Business Classes with one to one Instruction and a copy of THE PATH WORKBOOK
• Airfare to and from Paris. You are responsible for booking your airfare and pick up from the Paris airport. However, in the travel guide given to you once you book, it will walk you through the very easy steps to everything dealing with France!
• LODGING in PARIS is NOT included. But I can point you in the direction of excellent Airbnbs!
After you have registered for the workshop a DETAILED ITINERARY will be emailed to you to answer all of your questions. We will have a Welcome Walk around Paris and a Dinner on May 10th.
Your payment is due in full now and is non-refundable. If you desire a payment plan and do not want to pay the entire amount at once, you may pay $3,000 deposit to hold your spot, however, the total cost of the ticket will be $200 more and remaining balance due 60 days before the workshop.
We reserve the right to vary or alter the program at any time and cancel the workshop if needed. If the workshop is canceled, all payments will be returned in full. This is very unlikely, but the law makes us put it here anyway. There are no refunds once you buy the ticket, but we will be happy to book you in another workshop if available.