~ APRIL 23-26, 2017 ~
$2,500 or 2 for $4,700*
While many of D’Arcy’s past tours have catered to photographers, please note that you do NOT have to be a professional photographer to register for this tour. However, you do have to be open to creative exercises and cultural exploration. Some of this will include taking photos and looking at things in a new way–but this can be done with a simple smartphone camera. If you are interested in shooting film during the workshop, D’Arcy will give you all the hands on instruction that you need.
• You are thirsty to travel to Cuba before it becomes a small version of Disneyland
• You are wanting to explore a different world and culture
• You are open to eating new foods, staying in hotels that are very modest, looking at life in a new way
• You have a desire to learn street photography and expand your creativity by looking at it in new and inspirational ways
• You are willing to invest in a workshop rich in travel, food, experiences, and life lessons
• You are open to being inspired and living life to it’s fullest
• You appreciate seeing other places in the non traditional “tourist” way
• You are open for adventure
• You are looking for a wild party and drinking and messing around
• You are not flexible with dealing with unknown cultures and customs
• Pick up and Drop off from Airport (unless you arrive early or depart later)
• THREE Nights of Accommodation in Shared Room (single rooms have an additional fee)
• Meals for the length of the workshop
• Street shooting and a possible styled shoot
• Guided tours of Havana
• Exercises and Daily assignments in creativity and looking at life in a new way
• Outing and Excursion Transportation
• Airfare to and from Havana, Cuba. You are responsible for booking your airfare and visa for Cuba. However, in the travel guide given to you once you book, it will walk you through the very easy steps to obtaining your visa (it’s easy!)
After you have registered for the workshop a DETAILED ITINERARY will be emailed to you to answer all of your questions.
Your payment is due in full now and is non-refundable. If you desire a payment plan and do not want to pay the entire amount at once, you may pay $1,500 deposit to hold your spot, however, the total cost of the ticket will be $200 more and remaining balance due 60 days before the workshop.
* To book as a duo, pls email me directly for customized invoices.
We reserve the right to vary or alter the program at any time and cancel the workshop if needed. If the workshop is canceled, all payments will be returned in full. This is very unlikely, but the law makes us put it here anyway. There are no refunds once you buy the ticket, but we will be happy to book you in another workshop if available.